Who am I?

The beginning...


My name is Verioska Soto, I was born on August 6, 1999, I am currently 21 years old. I am from Santiago, Chile, I grew up and live in the commune of Puente Alto.

In my family there are eight of us, my parents are Rachel and Hector, I am the younger sister, my two sisters are called Rachel and Claudia. I have three nieces, and my family in general is like any other Chilean family, striving and humble, and thanks to them I am who I am.

As for my primary studies, it all started in 2003 when I entered the language school called "Decroly", in this one performed my pre-kindergarten and kindergarten. Later I entered the Polivalent Domingo Matte Messiah school and there I did my secondary studies. Already in my last two years of high school I went to the area of professional technician and studied gastronomy, finished my studies and in 2018 I received as a technician of medium level of gastronomy with mention in kitchen. It was 12 years, where I met a lot of amazing people and made my first friends, who are very important to me. In 2019 I realized that the kitchen was not my thing and I change items and enter the Design degree at the University of Chile, and currently I am in the third year of my career and I intend to receive myself as a Designer with industrial mention and services.

In my free time, I spend most of my time listening to music, the truth is that I love it, and much of it is English, although I'm not very good, I really like to listen to it. Movies and series are another one of my favorites and my favorite gender is horror. Another thing I like to do a lot is travel, no matter where it is, the idea is to know.


¡This is me!😀 


A part of my family...💗



With my mother



Gastronomy class...


One of my best friend



My second best friend



Journey to Villarrica



This is one of the Villarrica lakes



¡You must walk this suspension bridge!👍💓



















 

 


 

 

Comments

  1. OMG! We really have things in common, how great, in addition to technical studies are horror movies, what is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you ever think about going to masterchef? I love food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Verioska , I saw that I have tastes in common with you, would you recommend me one of your favorite songs and one of your favorite movies?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked your aquarelle photo. why did you change your mind about kitchen?
    jajaja I also listen to music and watch a lot of movies in english but english doesn't fit me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts