HOW CAN MY MAYOR MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE💭

In my first publications I commented that I am studying Design with  mention in Industrial and services. 

Every day we interact with countless objects, from a bed, cell phone, chair, computer, etc., and everything around us is Design. From my point of view I believe that design in general terms affects the world in two ways, whether for good that should be right or for bad, by this I mean that a good designer creates thinking of satisfying a need, fulfilling a function and that such creation adapts to the human being and not the other way around , therefore, a designer comes to improve people's lives. On the contrary, it happens when it is designed without considering the user and does not satisfy a need, in this case only meaningless things are created and that often end up in waste, generating pollution, therefore, in that case it affects in a bad way.

Although I have two years to finish my degree, I hope that in the future I can contribute to society for good, question what changes can I make? solve problems, present improvements to the community, from creativity, empathy, functionality and sustainability.

And finally, the design career is such a broad and beautiful profession, and the only thing it seeks is to be able to contribute to society for good, facilitate our day to day and improve our environment. 






Comments

Popular Posts