A photo and It´s story

Hello people...💛


FAUVISMO HAHA☝

In 2019, it was when I entered my first year of university, and the truth is that I was very anxious to meet new people and create friendships. And in this photo, the friendships you make are summarized.

The story behind this photo, is very particular, since it was any day that we were on a break from class and we did not know what to do, then we decided to go to give a tour of the faculty to meet her and we discovered the roof of the "titanic", a very nice space since it has an amazing view of Santiago and almost never there is anyone , and that day we decided to share there, we talked, we laughed and when we were sitting another friend walked over there and took a picture of us all sitting on the edge together, although we all see each other smiling, at that moment I could see that at any moment one of us fell down haha.

Seeing this photo for me means a before and after, who would think that the following year a pandemic would come and change our lives completely, with all of them managed to share a couple of months, until October arrived and it was the last time we all saw each other and now in this new context everything is so different and distant.

I hope the pandemic will pass soon and we can all see and embrace our loved ones again.





Comments

  1. Your photo has a very beautiful story behind! I really hope that you can spend time with your friends again and have new memories with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me nostalgic to remember the days of university, i feel like it was yesterday, with my friends we were also going to sit in that part of the titanic, that space has very good views.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photo reminds me of college, and the days I was there, it's a very good photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! I remember that day on FAU!!! was a nice day with all of the guys of fauvismo. i love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I looked at the photo and I thought you were going to talk about the eclipse that happened that year, where all of us from the FAU left to have it there, memories of the FAU.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's very nice the story of the photo, like the photo transmits that vibe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts