MY FAVORITE FOOD🍴


In Chilean gastronomy there are so many typical and very rich preparations, but without a doubt my favorite is one that is consumed quite a lot in the winter season and that is the beef casserole. This dish consists of a broth, a piece of meat and various vegetables such as shoe, potatoes, choclo, carrot, garlic, onion. You can also add some green beans and noodles or rice.




PREPARATION:

Well, the preparation is very simple, to begin with, you should put some oil in the pressure cooker and add the pieces of meat along with the carrot in rondelle, chopped onion, pieces of garlic, season at ease and seal by the meat on both sides. Once sealed add water to half the pot and cook for 20 minutes. In the meantime, you should peel the potatoes, cut the shoe and choclo into pieces, and incorporate everything into another pot, add salt, water and cook for 15 minutes. And finally, when the meat is cooked and the vegetables the same, it gathers everything in the pressure cooker, adds the noodles or rice and the green beans, you let it cook for 5 more minutes and you're done! You already have your casserole and now you can give it an extra flavor either with parsley or chopped coriander.

Now that you know how to prepare it I will tell you why it is my favorite, the reasons are several and these are that the complexity is very low, it tastes delicious, when it is cold it is perfect to warm up. Best of all, this preparation is not harmful to your health, on the contrary, it is very healthy, as it contains protein, vegetables, carbohydrates and cereal. I totally recommend this dish, encourage it and you will see that how good it is... I hope you like it!!👍👌


Comments

  1. Oh the beef casserole is very good for the frozen days and I agree with you in that is very healthy. Have you ever prepared it on your own?

    ReplyDelete
  2. with your recipe I will do it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I am vegan I have not eaten cazuela, I will follow your recipe and skip the meat step hahaha, the other vegetables I really like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was a child I did not like cazuela but now I think it´s delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not a big fan of soups, but its good casserole in the winter always accompanies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a very delicious and nutrient-rich dish, I love it, it is perfect for cold days as you say and to recharge your batteries.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts