My favorite website👀💭





Behance is a free website dedicated to publishing portfolios of thousands of authors both graphic design, industrial, illustration photography web design etc. It has a wide field of search, as you can also carry out your searches according to projects, images, people, prototypes, trends and color.  

Behance, is one of my favorite design sites, because if you want to search for something you only have to write one word and you will see many results and all very different. Many of the times I have to make orders and I am not very inspired or I find it difficult to reach something, I turn to it, it is a great source of inspiration for me, I find a great variety of references.

Once I give them a look at the incredible work there is, the visits become much more frequent, in my case I only do it as I said before, when I have no inspiration and it will be once a month.

This website I highly recommend to designers, architects, photographers, etc. And in general to anyone who is motivated and who wants to be inspired ... And if you dare you can also upload your portfolio.

Here I leave the link for you to visit... you'll see that you liked it as much as I did.

https://www.behance.net/👈















Comments

  1. I really like the website that you share, personally I didn't know it but I click on the link and like a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts